You're invited to see for yourself what Girl Scouts has to offer!
Come check out a FREE Girl Scout activity from one of our many badges.
With Girl Scouts she can be herself, have fun with friends, and change
the world—all in an inclusive, girl-led environment.
When we say Girl Scouts is girl-led, we mean it right from the start! Having girls help decide what badges and activities they are interested in exploring, they are shaping their experience and learning to collaborate with others.
With that in mind, we want to hear from your girl! At our event, which of the activities below would she most like to try? Please share in the event discussion/comments on Facebook!
- Make a secret code bracelet while learning about binary coding. (Badge Link: Cybersecurity)
- Create a personal "on the go" first aid kit. (Badge Link: First Aid)
- Explore the stars and make your own constellation (Badge Link: Space Science)
- Learn to tie knots and use them to create projects (Badge Link: Buddy Camper and Outdoor Adventure)
- Become an entrepreneur and design your own toy. (Badge Link: Toy