The Volunteer Toolkit is a digital resource that supports troop leaders and co-leaders, making the process of running a troop easier and more efficient.
Through the Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ membership, and update girls' contact information.
- View Daisy through Ambassador Journeys and badges (to plan for troop meetings), including prepopulated tracks for younger and older Multi-Level troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
- Easily locate resources both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
We want to help make the new world of
Girl Scouting easy to navigate!
Click on a topic below to find cool video demos or step-by-step instructions, and we will continue to add more as we go along.
- My GS
Learn more about how to navigate your Member Profile and VTK through My GS with this demo video.
Are you trying to renew a current Girl Scout? Find instructions here
- Volunteer Toolkit
Learn more about the Volunteer Toolkit with this quick demo video from GSME! We are also hosting some webinars about the Volunteer Toolkit.
We are here for you!
If you have questions or need help, please contact our Customer Care team at 888-922-4763 or email@example.com.
What About Parents?
- Parents can now access the VTK to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.