What About Parents?
- Parents can now access the VTK to see what their girl’s troop
or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and
Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Girl Scout Volunteers are our heroes. When they selflessly give of
their time, talents and hearts to help us build girls of courage,
confidence and character, they make every adventure possible. They
help us cheer on our girls to empower them to believe and know that
they can do and be anything they dream of.
That’s why we created the Volunteer Toolkit, a digital planning tool built with our amazing volunteers in mind. Full of easy-to-use and fully customizable tools, the Volunteer Toolkit helps you leave the stack of books behind, and successfully manage your troop right from your computer, phone or tablet—cool!
- Plan your full troop year
- Manage your troop finances
- Access your girl and family roster
- Track your girls’ achievements and attendance
- And so much more!