Current open positions: Program leaders and Assistants in
Archery, Baking, Biking, Canoeing, Challenge course (low), Cooking,
Creative Arts, Hiking, Horseback riding, Kayaking, Land sports ,
Nature education, Outdoor Living Skills, Paddle boarding, Photography,
Swimming, and Theater.
Current Maine License or ability to obtain. Duties include: Review camper medical history/forms before arrival and contact parents with questions, opening day check in of campers, be available near the Health Center 24 hours a day and respond to emergencies, responsible for the general health and safety of all camp personnel and campers, and distribution of daily medications.
- Supervising and guarding all waterfront activities on our private Pond.
- Ensuring campers and staff follow safety procedures while in their program activity areas.
- Train and
assist waterfront staff in program areas such as Canoeing, Kayaking,
Swimming, and Paddle boarding.
- Utilize rescues,
first aid, CPR, and other emergency management services if
- Understand and implement appropriate response to changes in water conditions or weather conditions affecting the waterfront.
- Maintain the physical facilities and equipment in the waterfront area.
- Provide assistance to
waterfront staff with creating and implementing lessons plans.
- Supervise up to 10 waterfront lifeguards , providing
feedback, and performance reviews.
Must be at least 21 years old, current lifeguard certification and
current WSI preferred or willingness to obtain.
Food Service Director
Supervises kitchen team to manage the kitchen and dining hall. Job duties include meal preparation, cleaning the dining hall and kitchen equipment, supervising the kitchen/sanitation assistants, restocking food items, inventory control, ordering, meal planning, budget, scheduling, and leading kitchen staffing.
How to Apply
To apply for any open position, click here to fill out our online application.