As a Troop Leader, you can renew your girls through the online Member Community and using your troop finances.
- Click on MY GS in the upper right hand corner of the navigation bar of this web page.
- Select “Member Profile”
from the drop down menu
- Log in, using your Member
Issues logging in? Email email@example.com or
- Once you are in your profile, click on
your troop tab. You will see a list of all girls and adults who have
been previously registered in your troop.
- On the
right hand side of your screen, you’ll want to select “NEXT YEAR”
from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see under the
“Renewal Choice” heading the options to renew for those girls and
adults who still need to renew for 2017. Simply select “Renew” for
each of those girls and adults who will be renewing for the coming
If you are trying to renew a girl who has been previously
registered and you are getting an error message, please do not
try to add her - call us for assistance to avoid creating a
If you are unsure as to whether a girl is returning or not,
please select "I'll decide later" instead of "Don't
Renew." This way, if she chooses, she can still renew at a
- You can also add a girl or adult to your
troop! At the bottom of the screen where it says “ADD A NEW MEMBER
TO TROOP,” simply select girl or adult and click GO!
- The screens will guide you through the remainder of the screens to complete your renewal for your troop.