- Click "Join Girl Scouts" button to register your girl, and provide us with your basic information. Then you'll be taken to the Opportunity Catalog, where you can choose how she would like to participate in Girl Scouts. (If you want to register as an adult member BUT you are not registering a girl, click here)
- Options that are available in your immediate zip code for your girl's grade will be displayed. To find the best option for you and your family, you may need to expand the zip code radius, or enter your girl's school zip code instead.
- Be sure to check the number of Volunteers Needed to help form troops. In some areas troops are still forming and will need caregivers to step up as troop volunteers.
- You will also have the option to register your girl as an Individually Registered Member. Some girls prefer to work on their own with an adult family member so they can choose activities they love that fit into their schedules.
- Complete the process by purchasing a Girl Scouts of the USA membership for your girl.
- If you have any questions, aren't sure what you're looking for, or need help, please call us at 888-922-4763!
Already a member? Log in to renew.